Wednesday, April 27, 2005

That day

Well, this morning I got on the train platform and no one was there except a couple people (usually both north and southbound are fairly full) so I asked a guy standing there ‘so, why is no one here. Is there something I don’t know?’ and he says ‘I don’t know. I cant remember what time this train is.’ So I look at my watch and say ‘Its supposed to be the 8:48.’ And he says, ‘No, I think it’s the 7:55’ and I just stare in confusion and he explains that I am an entire hour early. I think that it was subconcious solidarity with Iron Chef Chicago who now has to be at work by 6am.

Immature post for the day: Feel free to giggle at the name

Much excitement is going on this weekend! Casual and I are having some sweet indian food on Sat. (no, you cant come with) then Sunday is the MS Walk, Dip it in the Sauce, and the Muchachos 2nd birthday. Still uncertain about having a party for the LDG, mainly because Eagle as so much stuff to do, what with moving and all. Now, dont you worry, I have soft cat food for their celebration. But whether it will be formal or not, still no telling. And I figure we are all seeing so much of each other this weekend that perhaps another party is not the thing to do. Heck, I offered Puck Snoop tix and didnt hear back. Folks must be busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home