Monday, March 28, 2005

Silence / Joy

Eagle and I just found out that our friend Laura's mother passed away recently. Most of you dont know her, but if you would, take a minute to think fondly, talk to your god or the universe, and wish all of them peace. It was a very long death process and they could use some good vibes and prayers.

*****************************


The Beekeeper emailed over the weekend to find out how the wedding plans were coming along. And I was just so moved when I was describing to her just how great the plans are coming along and just how much love and support we have been getting. So many of you are giving your time, energy, voice, and love to make our wedding amazing- it was really overwhelming. We are just so fortunate to have all of you in our lives. I cant possibly say enough thank you's so I figure I should start now. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home