Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Satan has left the building

Satan chooses to visit my workplace in various different forms. One of his most appealing forms is the Chili Cheese Frito. On those days when he shows his frito-rific face, I forget all about that lovely wedding dress that, in order to fit, requires me to lose a half inch in the buttocks area. I throw away all the good I do by jogging in the morning. I forget just how foul my breath will be if I eat them. I dig through my bag with a ferver usually reserved for nachos and indulge. So it is with great joy that I announce that once I paid my mere 50 cents for satan-in-a-bag, that what appeared behind it in the vending machine was nothing other than his lazier, less appealing cousin - the plain frito. All is right again.

And no, I dont know why I blogged about that.

2 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Donaldson said...

Cuz it was funny?

 
At 10:00 AM, Blogger messages said...

Satan is a brown sugar pop tart for me. Sissy hides Satan away so I can't find him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home