Friday, April 01, 2005

Not enough time

At the back of the fantastic guide book I have been reading, they have a quick list of all countries with information on Visa requirements, water conditions, ATM availability, etc. So, for fun on the way into work I put a check next to all the countries that Eagle and I are fairly certain we are going to.

Already, the guidebook's number one tip came into play: You cant see everything.

I had checked off 48 countries. In a years time, that would leave about a week per country. Not at all the pace we were looking for. I doubt I could be in nearly enough Bollywood films if we were only in India for a week. You cant do Everest in a week unless you are a Sherpa. We are already planning 3 weeks in Australia with Iron Chef Chicago. Clearly, we have an issue to resolve. And what a great issue to have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home