Thursday, August 18, 2005

I guess I am a woman now

So, finally, the post about the bachelorette weekend. The Swinger has done a fantastic wrap up of the event. I dont know what more there is to say about it. It really was amazing. No one there really knew more than 2 people and yet, it was so much fun that I forgot that this was the first time several people were meeting. And since I spent most of the weekend being sick, and STILL was amazed at how much fun it was, I cant imagine what it would have been like had I felt well. Muchachomama did a fantastic job. And that folks drove in from LA and flew in from Chicago and Phoenix was just too much.

I dont think that I keep it a secret that I lived a charmed life. One really great thing after another seems to happen to me. And always, at those moments, its all of you who are with me. Different ones at different moments. There is no doubt in my mind that all of you are what makes my life so divine. Seriously. I am just so thankful. And even those of you who werent in Vegas were with me in my thoughts. Again, I cant say it enough - thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home