Saturday, November 05, 2005

Birthday thanks!

Bunches of thanks to everyone who sent a long a birthday card with Jamie! It was the highlight of my birthday. We also went horseback riding and are staying at a B&B overlooking the Bay of Islands. Perfect. Today we head out to Rotorua for some thermal mud baths, then back to Auckland to fly to Christchurch to pick up the Cruiza. Sad note there, we arent getting the asterix van. We found one that was leaps better for just a bit more money. We are sad about the lack of grooviness, but the Asterix van looked like folks had been using it since the 70s. And not in a good way.

Another update, the thing on my finger is not a wart. Its an infected Pyogenic Granuloma. Ugh. I will have to get it surgically removed when I get home. They did liquid nitrogen here, but I dont think that will be enough. I never thought it was a wart, it was too weird. Oh weirdness.

Time for breakfast! More later! Thanks to everyone who sent a card or good thoughts!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home