Saturday, October 15, 2005

Gettting all moony

So, here is the first blog of the honeymoon. We have safely arrived in LA and are doing some serious lying around at our friends apartment watching the Alias and LOST episodes we had missed, anxiously awaiting the day we get Tivo. We leave for the islands tomorrow night.

Well, all that sugar eating and frankly everything eating has caught up with me. I felt terrible today, and I dont think last nights gyros helped at all. But man do I love a gyro. I think having Budackis so close is not going to be a good thing.

In the mad dash before we left Chicago we did manage to get the condo in a somewhat reasonable state for the Swinger. Not quite what I would have wanted, but I seriously worked on it from 8am til I passed out for days. So I guess I got done all I could. It is not going to be fun to come back to that mess. Oh the boxes. And the LDG, well, I have no idea how that is going to go. I think that as long as the swinger scoops enough, we should be ok. Heres hoping.

And just some final wedding thoughts, I am happy to say that the whole thing doesnt occur as a blur. Thats so great. And as I kept rambling about, I really really enjoyed the ceremony. While the details of that may fade as the years go by, I dont think the emotion that was created ever will. It really was everything we had wanted, and in no small part was that because everyone in attendance joined us in the mood we were creating. We couldnt be more appreciative of that. So thank you, thank you, thank you!

4 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ICC says so far..
Faxed Marx. Mailed Rebate. Will check cash on Wednesday.

 
At 5:28 PM, Blogger Donaldson said...

Thanks for the last calls and emails, to you both.

Good luck on the travels. You all should have a wonderful time, and that's neither a hope nor wish.

Isssa demand!

 
At 6:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ICC says..
megan check your hotmail

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ICC says... transfer complete as of 10/20 530pm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home