Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Oompas have left the building

In case anyone out there was freaking as much as I was in solidarity with me, rest assured, they have moved the event to another bar in the resort. Apparently they used to do this and cancelled it because it was a flop so they had some serious pull in asking for it to be moved.(Its on a sunday after a full weekend of Oktoberfest activities.) Phew!

In other news, if anyone was expecting to come to the resort with Iron Chef Chicago on Saturday, please notify me immediately. He found a ride and is cancelling the car if no one needs a ride.

And in the best news EVER, muchachomama arranged for a masseuse to come to my apartment today to give me a massage. That woman has some serious matron of honor skills. Damn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home