Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Day 2 - no food

So, much to my surprise, I am still not allowed to eat anything. Backing up a couple days, on Sunday I had my first shower with my moms friends. It was really really nice. Lots of these women I havent seen in quite some time, some I hadnt ever met. And it was just really great. And wow, the presents. Yikes. So groovy. However, I naturally couldnt eat much so I had some fruit. At night I had some meat and a small amount of soba noodles, and finally the long awaited wheat free soy sauce. But anyway, not a whole lotta food. So I woke up Monday really hungry and then realized I can only have liquids. For Monday. So this morning I went to the hospital for my octreotide scan. They shot me up with gamma rays, and then let me know that yes, I needed to take more laxatives because I needed an empty system. At this point I realized that indeed, I cant eat any food until Thurs. And man alive I am hungry. So I have decided to turn it into a homage to the hurricane folks. Seems like a much more worthy thing than not eating for a test. And its pointless and a bit silly, but thats ok.

Tonight I stuck my finger in Eagles food so I could lick my finger. Sooo goood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home