Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Uncomfortable 2: Electric Bugaloo

Well, I finally did it. I finally registered for the Hip-Hop/House/Funk dance class that I have been eyeing for quite some time at the Old Town. And man, I love to dance, but wow, I have no idea what I am doing in the realm of Hip-Hop/House/Funk. Hence the uncomfortable part. (And for those that dont know, Uncomfortable 1 was Belly Dancing.) I can hold my own at most types of dance, but this one is nothing like anything I have ever done. But I am excited about it, and maybe, just maybe, I might let folks know when the recital is this time. We shall see.

Oh, and the surgery is tomorrow. At 1:30! I thought those doctors like to have this stuff done early. Oh well. Makes for a short work week again. Yippee!

1 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger Donaldson said...

Awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home