Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crash

Went and saw Crash this past weekend, and to those of you I havent gushed at yet, it is my most recommended movie of the year so far. Seriously, go see it. Hard to watch but ultimately rewarding. And I hate to say it for fear of ruining it, but I cant not say it. Its the best movie I have ever seen. And to clarify, it isnt my favorite movie -- I wouldnt want to watch it again and again, but rather its important, well-made, accurate, surprising, entertaining, and moving. The Swinger saw it and disagreed with my emphatic 'best movie' opinion, but still liked it. Go see it, and let me know what you thought. I fear its not getting enough attention because of Sith. And that would be terrible.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger Donaldson said...

The only thing that matters is Sith, and you know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home